Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 March 2011

what if happy , guilt and sad combine = me

last wednesday i need to make a decision on wether should i go back to kg or stay and go to kdu.., suddenly my mom said .., alah ikram pegi jew lah kdu , t balek ipoh nek train .., then i dunno y .., my head  start to tell me  , go back to kg ipoh , alah . u have another tournament .., bg lah chikass and razzaq and hamman to be in a team ,.., next year they need to be in a team anyway , let them built the chem ,. jgn jadi cam ko n hamman n razaq .., well its kinda true ,, i did what i should .., they won the kdu national championship .., a big achievement .., then come a stupid feeling .., should i be in razzaq's team .., sbb im not gud like any of them .., maybe aq masuk pun bcoz teacher umi juz wan to give me muka ., and should i train them ?? chikass is much better than me so y should i train them (f1)?? hmh .., im totally a looser !! well i think i should leave debate .., i dun want to make them loose again .., bcoz i want them to be happy .., they said and admit that its much better when im not in the debate room .., maybe that is what make them soo strong this time .., the absent of a stupid captain !! HAPPY coz they can get such an achievement !! GUILTY of becoming the reason that they cant achieve anything in  debate bcoz of me !! SAD because i need to leave the thing that i love in this school !! ceh .., go razzaq ., hamman and chikass !! gambateh !!

this portrayed my feeling !!

2 comments:

  1. Trust me all your qualms, worries and claims are not true. EVERYBODY there as in SDARians were saying that although u annoys them sometimes, but u're the best captain they could have hoped for. they think that nobody could have led the team better than you. Cheng was saying "saya tau kitorg mmg salah sbb xdgr ckp bob", rzq was saying, "if bob was in the team i think we could have done even better in prelims. When I debate dgn bob, I lega sikit sbb I know Bob would know how to back me up. My only issue dgn dia is dia jrg dtg training."

    Ultimately it's your choice whether you want to stay or leave. But no one, I mean NO ONE ever doubted your ability in debating. Your fellow friends think so, your teacher thinks so, your friends' parents think so and your coach DEFINITELY know so..

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this true ?? u wanna make me cry lah bang .., hahah .., no i mean it .., thankz bang ..,

    ReplyDelete