Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 May 2011

THE DREAM !!!

  It was last week thta i got this dream .., pathetically I think that that dream is going to be my future .., but it is kinda true .., i dreamed that i got 8A and 1 B+ for my SPM .., kinda very lovely and sweet and aspiring dream rite ?? but in some how i think that dream is just a sign for me that i might flung my spm .., bcoz my granma always tell me that bad dream can sometimes give you good ending and vice versa .., damn it i need to start study .., so that i can pursue what ever i want in the future ,,m well in d other hand .., i kinda pity my brother of being my mom's puppet .., well maybe thats the result of failing in SPM .., bob .., wake up .., take the dream as a motivation and start to pull ur self together and damn it start ur effort to be a doctor  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment